Our website address is: https://e1z.e04.myftpupload.com/
Our company is Cambridge Companies, Inc.
DBA Cambridge Companies Design-Build
9170 E Bahia Dr., Unit 106, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
500 E Ridge Rd., Suite 202, Griffith, IN 46319
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained in the Site are the property of Cambridge Companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Cambridge Companies. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Site or computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to us.
In the event you download software from the Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third party licensors for your personal, non-commercial use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we (or third party licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from the Site at any time and for any reason.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for all activities that occur under your account. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or claims arising from your account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.